This issue came for me while I was writing a Buscomp Script and due to some issue in the script, Siebel Tools got stuck. I tried to close and reopen Tools, but when ever I go to Edit Server Script of that particular BusComp, again tools get stuck.
So the Solution, which I found is this;
We will take an example of ‘Opportunity’ Business Component. If we write some bogus script on BusComp_SetFieldValue method, then here is the steps you can resolve the issue.
1. Once tools get stuck, reopen Siebel tools
2. Search for Business Component ‘Opportunity’
3. Go to ‘BusComp Server Script’ (By default this will not appear in object explorer. You will have to enable it from View –> Options –> Object Explorer)
4. Select the particular record for ‘BusComp_SetFieldValue’
5. Click on the ‘Script’ field and edit the script to remove the issue or totally delete the script from there and save record
Issue should be resolved…